One year since I’ve met cool folks in VRchat having fun wherever we want within VRchat. Having a blast both within and outside of VRC enjoying whatever we stumble across. LAMP!~. We befriended one another October 21st, 2018.
– Holo & Kobi being mini-me’s
Continue reading VRChat – Seekers of The Lamp 1ST Anniversary
– Hanging out with Maiya at a Fireworks world (City of Light)
Continue reading [VRchat] September Chill & Flatscreened
– (November 18, 2017) – Raving Dance bunnies in a rave club. Quite a surreal experience in desktop mode. Imagine VR.
Continue reading [VR] My Experience With Oculus & Oculus Rift
– HMCS Haida (G63 | 215) – (Images captured using Pixel A3 phone for simplicity.)
Note: Posting contains 257 Images; View when able.)
Continue reading [RCN] HMCS Haida | Canadian Tribal-Class Destroyer
– Delta, Maiya, & myself all relaxing in a lovely greenish world (August 1nd)
Warning: Very image heavy! 223 images + 5~ gifs! Load at your own mercy; Bandwidth heavy.)
Continue reading [VRchat] Hyped August VRC Amusements
I’m honestly not happy posting this because it does not stick in the positivity range, yet posting it out of ‘necessity’. I’m posting this because our hobbies are being attacked where you simply can’t enjoy anything, unless it fits a certain mindset with everything RE finding offensive being set ablaze.
– Ion Fury getting review bombed AFTER 3D Realms threw their developer under the bus while catering to demands of those who originally wouldn’t have bought the game. Maybe some would, though not the majority. The negative reviews are in response to giving into SJW demands. Would have been fine if 3D Realms never gave into SJWs.
Continue reading Reset Era Sets ‘Ion Fury’ Ablaze
A nice mini-chill session for the month of July. A few things to note in VRchat because I still admire that game with lovely moments to share. A lovely KanColle World to share.
– First worlds I hop into tend to be quite visually pleasing.
Continue reading [VRchat] July Mini-Chill
Happy Canada Day!
– Happy Canada Day! (VRchat style) – Renge (Left) – Scathach (right)
Continue reading Happy Canada Day! (2019)
A few changes were made to the blog while also desiring to share a few backlog images failing to have made it out in a blog posting of any sort.
– Canada Day celebrations nearing (This is a very old image).
Continue reading Arcticu Blog Updates & Car spotting [June 30th, 2019]
Let’s get baited by Polygon, Gamespot, IGN, & other fake game journalistic site turning our interests into a baiting guilt trip. You’re not allowed to enjoy what you enjoy, it’s a sin; It’s taboo!
– Best girl Raphtalia finally done with nonsense.
Continue reading Let’s Get Baited | “No Fun Allowed!” Baity & Sour Journalistic Sites