Another year, another birthday to celebrate and make note of.
– Ringing a bell.
Arcticu – Another year, Another Birthday
– Checking out a Japanese train world being a nice chill ride.
Continue reading VRChat – Real Nostalgic Past Memories
– DJI Tello – A Budget Drone aimed at beginners & semi-professionals.
Continue reading [Drone]DJI Tello
– Trying to gather at an updated Times Square for 2021 celebrations
Continue reading [VRChat] – Happy 2021 Scuffedly Good New Years!
– Christmas Renge | Tried checking out Vket for it to constantly kill my Valve Index & Steam VR. What I saw was nice.
Continue reading Merry Christmas! Renge & VRC Renge
Belated blog posting for December 5th, 2020.
– “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” – Gura
Continue reading Happy Sinterlkaas 2020!
This article may contain spoilers to those who have not seen Star Wars – The Mandalorian, especially in the Season 2 from Chapter 9+.
– Mando heading into a Cantina, the first place any player and traveler would venture to.
Continue reading The Mandalorian – SWG Nostalgia Reawakened
This is just a general blog post just letting some loose thoughts loose while noting a few things. Wanted to note a few things before I go back to posting about Anime & games. I’ve been wanting to though been stressing about many things.
– I genuinely love looking at Chinooks flying over head. The sound they make, the way they look. I always notice them. I love them, the same with how the CF-18s are treated.
Continue reading Arcticu’s October 2020 Loose Thoughts
– Getting the occasional reality check & wake up call is necessary.
Continue reading Creative ‘Slump’ Moments (Saekano Relatablity)