This article may contain spoilers to those who have not seen Star Wars – The Mandalorian, especially in the Season 2 from Chapter 9+.
– Mando heading into a Cantina, the first place any player and traveler would venture to.
Continue reading The Mandalorian – SWG Nostalgia Reawakened
This is just a general blog post just letting some loose thoughts loose while noting a few things. Wanted to note a few things before I go back to posting about Anime & games. I’ve been wanting to though been stressing about many things.
– I genuinely love looking at Chinooks flying over head. The sound they make, the way they look. I always notice them. I love them, the same with how the CF-18s are treated.
Continue reading Arcticu’s October 2020 Loose Thoughts
– Getting the occasional reality check & wake up call is necessary.
Continue reading Creative ‘Slump’ Moments (Saekano Relatablity)
Mission Accomplished! Finally fully assembled, leveled, and retro-fitted the Proxy-Maple Monarchy fleet in Azur Lane. Not a genuine Canadian Fleet, though ones of which later were given to the Canadians.
– Azur Lane Anime – Proxy-Maple Monarchy Fleet
Continue reading Azur Lane – Proxy Canadian Fleet Assembled
– VRChat – A foxy time at a foxy Japanese shrine.
Continue reading The Struggle Is Real (2020)
Another year goes by with another birthday to make note of. Happy birthday to me, this time with Animal Crossing: New Horizons twist.
– Tom Nook announcing my birthday. Yay!~
Continue reading Birthday & Animal Crossing New Horizons B-Day (2020)
Belated posting of my sessions in VRchat during the month of November 2019.
– Reason why I love VRchat is because of these overly gorgeous worlds. Seeing them in VR is the best thing ever. Seeing them in reverse is just not exactly the same.
Continue reading [VRchat] November Chill & Flatscreened
Belated blog posting of October 2019 thanks to how busy I was. November & December’s blog posting shall be following shortly. October was still a fun month filled with VRchat goodness.
– BRB – As I try to get back into things. BRB signs on this map, among other amusements.
Continue reading [VRchat] October Chill & Flatscreened
One year since I’ve met cool folks in VRchat having fun wherever we want within VRchat. Having a blast both within and outside of VRC enjoying whatever we stumble across. LAMP!~. We befriended one another October 21st, 2018.
– Holo & Kobi being mini-me’s
Continue reading VRChat – Seekers of The Lamp 1ST Anniversary
– Hanging out with Maiya at a Fireworks world (City of Light)
Continue reading [VRchat] September Chill & Flatscreened
– (November 18, 2017) – Raving Dance bunnies in a rave club. Quite a surreal experience in desktop mode. Imagine VR.
Continue reading [VR] My Experience With Oculus & Oculus Rift
– HMCS Haida (G63 | 215) – (Images captured using Pixel A3 phone for simplicity.)
Note: Posting contains 257 Images; View when able.)
Continue reading [RCN] HMCS Haida | Canadian Tribal-Class Destroyer
– Delta, Maiya, & myself all relaxing in a lovely greenish world (August 1nd)
Warning: Very image heavy! 223 images + 5~ gifs! Load at your own mercy; Bandwidth heavy.)
Continue reading [VRchat] Hyped August VRC Amusements