– (November 18, 2017) – Raving Dance bunnies in a rave club. Quite a surreal experience in desktop mode. Imagine VR.
Continue reading [VR] My Experience With Oculus & Oculus Rift
– Delta, Maiya, & myself all relaxing in a lovely greenish world (August 1nd)
Warning: Very image heavy! 223 images + 5~ gifs! Load at your own mercy; Bandwidth heavy.)
Continue reading [VRchat] Hyped August VRC Amusements
I’m honestly not happy posting this because it does not stick in the positivity range, yet posting it out of ‘necessity’. I’m posting this because our hobbies are being attacked where you simply can’t enjoy anything, unless it fits a certain mindset with everything RE finding offensive being set ablaze.
– Ion Fury getting review bombed AFTER 3D Realms threw their developer under the bus while catering to demands of those who originally wouldn’t have bought the game. Maybe some would, though not the majority. The negative reviews are in response to giving into SJW demands. Would have been fine if 3D Realms never gave into SJWs.
Continue reading Reset Era Sets ‘Ion Fury’ Ablaze
A nice mini-chill session for the month of July. A few things to note in VRchat because I still admire that game with lovely moments to share. A lovely KanColle World to share.
– First worlds I hop into tend to be quite visually pleasing.
Continue reading [VRchat] July Mini-Chill
Let’s get baited by Polygon, Gamespot, IGN, & other fake game journalistic site turning our interests into a baiting guilt trip. You’re not allowed to enjoy what you enjoy, it’s a sin; It’s taboo!
– Best girl Raphtalia finally done with nonsense.
Continue reading Let’s Get Baited | “No Fun Allowed!” Baity & Sour Journalistic Sites
– Naturally afraid of any spooks. Hunt is unamused.
( Note: Image heavy article; 126 images)
Continue reading [VRchat] April Chill & Exploration
– The lovely Scathach roaming freely in Tama’s domain hunting down various targets of interests.
Continue reading Fate/Extella Link – Scathach Admiration
March is the month of my birthday, and I had fun where able in VRchat. Had fun both in and outside of the game having nice memorable images to look back on. Posting contains 114 images.
– Hunt, myself, and Blue hanging around on a Kanna map doing various things finding out Hunt had a flu had that time.
Continue reading [VRchat] March Chill
Another Friday, another fun VRchat hangout to enjoy by Nagzz21’s community. I missed out on a lot wanting to see what was new, what was happening, and where everything was at.
– A nice hangout where I got to talk to a few buddies, meet Thelv, among other cool folks.
Continue reading [VRchat] Nagzz21 Patreon Hangout | Birbing Chill
– Lovely cool world in similar style to ‘Scanner Sombre’, a must play game. World name is ‘ Point Cloud Geidai‘.
Continue reading [VRchat] February 2019 VR Frustrations & VR Enjoyment
A lovely point of view from the month of February 2019. It’s not “that” long ago from when this was posted, yet far enough to note it with a hefty number of images to share. This article is also image heavy with 100 images containing images I honestly wanted to share with you guys.
– Don’t mind us, we’re just taking pictures while VRchat loads. 🙂
Continue reading [VRchat] A Look Back Into Past Memories – P4