– Checking out a Japanese train world being a nice chill ride.
Continue reading VRChat – Real Nostalgic Past Memories
– Trying to gather at an updated Times Square for 2021 celebrations
Continue reading [VRChat] – Happy 2021 Scuffedly Good New Years!
Belated posting of my sessions in VRchat during the month of November 2019.
– Reason why I love VRchat is because of these overly gorgeous worlds. Seeing them in VR is the best thing ever. Seeing them in reverse is just not exactly the same.
Continue reading [VRchat] November Chill & Flatscreened
Belated blog posting of October 2019 thanks to how busy I was. November & December’s blog posting shall be following shortly. October was still a fun month filled with VRchat goodness.
– BRB – As I try to get back into things. BRB signs on this map, among other amusements.
Continue reading [VRchat] October Chill & Flatscreened
One year since I’ve met cool folks in VRchat having fun wherever we want within VRchat. Having a blast both within and outside of VRC enjoying whatever we stumble across. LAMP!~. We befriended one another October 21st, 2018.
– Holo & Kobi being mini-me’s
Continue reading VRChat – Seekers of The Lamp 1ST Anniversary
– Hanging out with Maiya at a Fireworks world (City of Light)
Continue reading [VRchat] September Chill & Flatscreened
– (November 18, 2017) – Raving Dance bunnies in a rave club. Quite a surreal experience in desktop mode. Imagine VR.
Continue reading [VR] My Experience With Oculus & Oculus Rift
– Delta, Maiya, & myself all relaxing in a lovely greenish world (August 1nd)
Warning: Very image heavy! 223 images + 5~ gifs! Load at your own mercy; Bandwidth heavy.)
Continue reading [VRchat] Hyped August VRC Amusements
A nice mini-chill session for the month of July. A few things to note in VRchat because I still admire that game with lovely moments to share. A lovely KanColle World to share.
– First worlds I hop into tend to be quite visually pleasing.
Continue reading [VRchat] July Mini-Chill