Heyo! A belated November Admiral Log because of how pressed one is to juggle naval activities versus other tasks at hand. Been a very fun November month blasting the Abyssals to bits to accomplish the necessary. November was started with a nice ‘blast’ of clearing 1-5 & 2-5, among other lovely maps.
[All images taken from the Japanese ‘KanColle’ game using printscreen + photoscape.]
Loved starting the November month with an absolute blast. A belated note making note of it here, yet something that has been overly epic from start to finish.
This event was all done on ‘easy’ because I had no time for KanColle’s RNG teasing, even if it did so in the end. It did nicely reward me in the end whenever I did allocate enough time into this game <3.
- Â Isuzu shot to orange on first node, yet a clear. Sendai cleared by KOâ€™ing FS.
- Isuzu red at boss node; Junâ€™you cleared by attacking a 1 hp FS.
- Sendai KOâ€™d flagship, though on a trolling RNG A-rank. Planes couldnâ€™t hit.
- Hyuuga hit to yellow on first node; Junâ€™you to yellow on second node; Â Junâ€™you red on boss node with Sendai KOâ€™ing flagship.
Had a brief break (slightly before lunch) before jumping onto 2-5. Was that much of a breeze <3
- Kirishima orange on first node; Bismarck KOâ€™ing Ta-Class for first clear.
- Haruna red with Souryuu gaining 2nd clear.
- Kirishima KOâ€™ing boss with Haruna hitting more heavily now. A nice suppressing fire moment.
- Struggled with RNG claiming fighters wouldnâ€™t hit their target with a stubborn carrier on first node; Akagi taking the glory for 4th clear by KOâ€™ing flagship.
The attempt between 3 & 4 wasted two sorties by turning Akagi red, then spitting me out to lose myÂ â€œhat-trickâ€ moment I had with 1-5. Still defeated those two maps happily in a span of 2-4 hours.
After beating both 1-5 & 2-5, I was thirsting for more victory that I went blazing through 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, & 5-1 to try and get closer to fishing up Libeccio. My fire & ‘bloodlust’ was both lit from 1-5 & 2-5 victories and the desire to gain Libeccio from 4-5.
World Map Clears:
- 3-2: Hatsuharu sadly dropped out in red that it took 3 tries to get back in to clear. Cleared smoothly with Sendai, Yuudachi, Hatsuharu, Fubuki, Murakumo, & Akatsuki. Took the middle path. Fairly easy, more so when compared to Spring attempts. It simply clicked.
- 3-3: Cleared with Sendai, Yuudachi, Kiso, Junâ€™you, Bismarck, & Shouhou.
- 3-4: Was amused by Kongouâ€™s â€œSHIT!â€ when red a node pre-boss node. Cleared after about 5 attempts by taking the middle route to the boss node with Bismarck, Kirishima, Mutsu, Junâ€™you, Italia, & Akagi. Was a bit difficult, though eventually broke through with the might of my lovely ladies. Lovely BGM for boss node that made it more epic <3
- 5-1: Such an odd map with thatÂ â€œsafeâ€ submarine node. Even sneaky subs popping in every now & again. Took a few tries, especially with damages, to clear it nicely with Bismarck, Kumano, Mutsu, Junâ€™you, Italia, & Suzuya. Bismarck happily cleared the map to gain MVP bonuses. Lovely!
I Twitch-streamed my way into 4-5 in numerous attempts to hunt down Libeccio on various nodes. I couldn’t get Libeccio on the stream, yet I did get her off stream. I sadly couldn’t share my joy through the stream.
I went through – A > D > C > I – Nodes with Bismarck, Kirishima, Ashigara, Sendai, Yuudachi & Hatsuharu. They They assisted me in fishing up the lovely playful Libeccio.
In surprise, I also had 13 ship girls ready & waiting to be remodeled to their Kai form that it was a bit of a festival. Quite neat.
[November Autumn ‘Mini-Event’ Time!]
That awesome time to finally & properly partake in the event to have fun fishing up Kashima, Graf Zeppelin, & the lovely others. Was strongly focused in acquiring Kashima & Graf Zeppelin. I wouldn’t have it any other way…..The nice bonuses I gained sure was a nice boastful surprise. Love it!
- Fleet 1: Kirishima, Haruna, Kako, Takao Shouhou, Ryuujou
- Fleet 2: Maya, Tatsuta, Hamakaze, Z1, Makigumo, Hatsuharu
- Back-ups: Hiyou replacing Ryuujou; Yuudachi replacing Z1; Kongou replacing Kirishima; Atago replacing Kako.
- 1st clear:Â Smooth sailing with Ryuujou being the only to red at boss node. Smooth sailing + loving the BGM.Â
- 2nd Clear:Â Kako scaring me by going to orange. Had Hiyou replace Ryuujou with Hiyou KOâ€™ing the flagship for a second clear.
- 3rd Sortie: Had me retreat with a red Takao & Kako, Hiyou orange. Obliterated node. Failed to open up a proper opening air-attack, thus the damages.
- 3rd Clear: Obliterated the enemy with opening air attacks, like a napalm strike. It went bottom-to-top on the list. Kako is believed to have KOâ€™d the flagship. Ooyodo happily fished up from this victory.
- 4th Clear: Obliterated the enemy happily with Maya gaining the nightly kill of the flagship. Had some trouble with some stubborn destroyer Abyssals. Kept missing & such. Z1 red withÂ YuudachiÂ swapped in. 3 HP during day with Maya KOâ€™ing flagship at night.
- 6th Sortie: Booted out of H node, even though cleared happily. Hiyou was red & fished up Uzuki.
- 5th Clear: Everything happily obliterated, like with the 4th clear run. Kongou assisting with the destruction of the Abyssals. Shouhou happily KOâ€™d the secondary boss; Maya KOâ€™ing the flagship.
I love these new fresh ‘resupply’ operations. Changes things up nicely.
–Â E-2 (Easy):
- Fleet Composition: Jintsuu, Hamakaze, Yukikaze, Libeccio, Yuudachi, & Hibiki
- Back-ups: Hatsuharu replacing Hibiki; Z1 replacing Libeccio; Shigure replacing Hamakaze.
- 1st Supply Run: Went through A-D-E-H-I-J-K with my fleet obliterating everything happily, with Hibiki going orangeÂ â€˜Hâ€™ & Libeccio at boss node. No flagship kills to note, yet each hitting hard.
- 2nd Sortie: Hatsuharu MVP x3; Hatsuharu lvl 76; H Node gave Hamakaze red to send us back with an orange Libeccio. Z1 replacing Libeccio.
- 2nd Supply Run: D & E Node obliterated; Survived H Node with Hatsuharu taking a special attack at orange having Yukikaze MVPing. Destroyed most during day, torpedo killed 2, one to 5 HP with Jintsuu KOâ€™ing the flagship in a night-battle. 46 supply points at this mark. Jintsuu also leveled up to 72 from this.
- 3rd Supply Run: Swapped Hamakaze for Shigure because of repairs. This took me through B node, yet happy obliterated everything. Shigure had her fun, Yuudachi MVP. Two survived at boss node, if damaged, taking it into night battle with Jintsuu & Shigure cleaning up. 19 left.
- 4th Supply Run: B & E Node obliterated; Had a neat battle on H with flagship staying; Had a fierce battle on K Node with Jintsuu attacking right off the bat. 3 survived into nightbattle, if damaged, parting the battle with 2 damaged Abyssals. Yukikaze tried a cut-in, yet failed. A Rank with 18 added, with 1 supply point needed.Â Â
- 5th Supply Run: Both B & E gave me a tad bit of trouble by turning Yukikaze yellow (night battle in B), & Libeccio orange in E. Yukikaze 30â€²d. The odd bit was that they obliterated the H Node after screwing up B & E. Â Jintsuu,Â Shigure, & ShigureÂ hit nicely, as the other three; Poi MVP. Was a fierce fight, yet struggled to get rid of grunts. Torpedo phase did a nice amount of damage to the remaining three. Yuudachi oranged in day phase. Hatsuharu orange in night battle. Yukikaze aimed at boss & Yuudachi at grunt which ticked me off. Should have been flipped around. Left with a heavily crippled ghostly Jintsuu for an A Rank festive clear.
Took the time to nudge Akitsumaru a few levels to reach her Kai Ni for E-3. She was 22 with me nudging her to 25 to her overly awesome Kai Ni side of things. Double-equiped those Daihatsu landing crafts to up the supply points.
[E-3 – Easy]
This map reminded me how important it was to focus on Destroyers. This being more true because I’m Canadian with the ‘Royal Canadian Navy’ being more focused on anti-submarine & escort roles. It allowed the British & Americans to roam about arrogantly on the high-seas that I should have focused back on my destroyers, yet focused more on my battleships & aircraft carriers. I have a few being overly powerful.
This map being highly appropriate with it putting Kashima as a reward thanks to how much of a wooping I got for neglecting my destroyers. It taught me a various obvious lesson, especially arrogant American KanColle admirals shall feign ignorance to be arrogant. Fun fun!
–Â E-3 [Easy]:
Opening Fleet Composition:
- Fleet 1:Â Yuudachi, Suzuya, Murakumo, Shigure, Hamakaze, Akitsu Maru
- Fleet 2:Â Sendai, Kumano, Ashigara, Z1, Libeccio, Hatsuharu
- Constantly swapped: Â Akatsuki, Shiranui, Kagerou, Hibiki, Yukikiaze, Mayaâ€¦â€¦.
Supply Clears (Ignoring attempts):
- 1st Supply:Â Was a mostly smooth ride untilÂ â€˜Hâ€™ node crippling. Suzuya lvl 47 at H Node; Kagerou red, Ashigara orange, Hatsuharu red with constant missing. Night battle with two left. A Rank.Â [Supply 45]
- 2nd Supply: Akitsu Maru 26 with a mostly smooth ride thanks to Mayaâ€™s arrival. Â H node stirring up trouble with K Node brought into Night battle because of those constant misses. A Ranked. Ashigara 43.Â [Supply 42]
- 3rd Supply: Destroyed node C; Hatsuharu orange on E with missing attacks (Murakumo 55 & Shigure 71) w/ B rank; H node being orange Yuudachi & Yukikaze w/ Akitsu Maru MVP (Hamakaze 34 + Maya 62); Cleared out more grunts at K with 2 standing leaving Flagship at 32 HP at night.Â [Supply 52].
- 4th Supply: Even though my fleet is cursed by the constant missing, itâ€™s still surviving fairly well from C, E & H node. Akitsu Maru yellow on E node; Flagship left on H Node + Suzuya 48; 2 ships left onto night battle with Hatsuharu KOâ€™ing theÂ boss with MVP with Hamakaze.Â [Supply 77]
- 5th Supply: C node was neatly destroyed; E Node destroyed + Yukikaze 32; H Node got shut down by being torn apart. Go to hell!; Only flagship left on day on 271 HP with Shigure claiming the final kill. Hamakaze 36 + MVP with Shigure.[Supply 77]
- 6th Supply: C was cleared with Sendai sent to orange on final attack of wave 1;Â E left flagship behind;Â Yuudachi was targeted enmass to go yellow on torp phase; 2 left while being obliterated. Yuudachi & others tried, yet all able were hit hard. A victory it still was, and something Iâ€m happy with to proceed to E-4Â [Supply 6]
Final Fleet Composition:
- Fleet 1:Â Hamakaze, Suzuya, Murakumo, Hibike, Yukikaze, & Akitsu Maru.
- Fleet 2:Â Sendai, Maya, Ashigara, Yuudachi, Shigure, Hatsuharu.
[E-4 – Easy:]
Welcome to ‘Graf Zeppelin’s hell & domain!A map representing Graf Zeppelin’s pain & suffering, one transfered onto any admiral that ventured into this dreadfully painful experience of a map…..Much was lost, and some gained from the depths of this cursed waters……..
I’m going to say that this map was such a rotten pile of crap! I mean, it was designed neatly on paper, yet it was such a frustrating map that it made E-3 2015 look like sunshine & rainbows. This map was rotten & tainted to the very core with how brutal & stingy the RNG was in it. I am however thankful I beat it & was rewarded heavily for my pain in it. I loved the ‘submarine princess’ at the ‘O’ node. Such a beauty.
It’s fitting for how much both Graf Zeppelin & Prinz Eugen suffered….This map expresses that perfectly.
In a ‘happy accident’, I’m glad O Node refused to allow me to fully clear it because I still needed to fish up Prinz Eugen from the M Node at this point. My frustration was unjust at this time, yet appropriately rewarded in numerous ways.
The Imps were a pain at first, yet my fleet neatly adapted to them that they became as noteworthy as slicing through paper. They were able to tear straight through them majority of the time, with special thanks to the 15.5 cm secondary yellow guns. Having those would tear through them nicely.
Here’s a record of my M Node sorties as to why Atago is overly special & how sweet it was for Roma & Prinz Eugen to join my fleet. [Also wanting to note that Bismarck, Italia, & Maya kept “flipping the bird” to every Abyssal in a comical manner by 1-hit KO’ing them.]
–Â E-4 M Node – S-Rank [Easy]:
(Ignoring A ranks & failures)
- 1st Clear:Â Atago KOing Water Demon (Furutaka drop) [Shown above]
- 2nd Clear: Atago KOing Water Demon [Shown above]
- 3rd Clear: Kako KOâ€™ing Water Demon (Kirishima drop)
- 4th Clear: Atago KOâ€™ing Water Demon (Roma Drop!) [Shown Above]
- 5th Clear: Sendai KOâ€™ing remaining Imp at night + Kiso, Kako, & Atago triple-attack the Demon for a kill. (Kongou Drop) [Not shown above]
- 6th Clear: Atago KOâ€™ing Demon (No drops) [Not shown above]
- 7th Clear: Atago KOâ€™ing Demon (Hibiki drop) [Not shown above]
- 8th Clear: Yuudachi day-clearing an Imp; Atago KOâ€™ing Demon (Myouko drop) [Not shown above]
- 9th Clear: Atago literally slayed the Demon at night (Hiei dropped) [Not shown]
- 10th Clear: Kako KOâ€™ing Demon (No Drops; Insulting, for a smooth battle) [Not shown above]
- 11th Clear: Kako+Atago KOâ€™ing Demon (Kagerou drop) [Not Shown above]
- 12th Clear: Kako for the final clear to acquire the lovelyÂ Prinz Eugen! [Shown above]
[Fleet cap: 130 now]
With that, this event is done! November was an epic month for my fleet. All those lovely map clears (1-5, 2-5, World 3, 5-1, 4-5 Libeccio Hunt, & E-1 to E-4) with the constant blasting of enemies. That progression, those ship girls fished up, and the fleet cap upped to 130. Awesome!
That was a brutal event, yet somehow lucky near the last few days. E-4 drained my resources so much that I had to put my fleet on hold while sending out expeditions to regain lost resources. Those E-4 sorties were expensive & brutal, yet worthwhile in the end.
Thanks for Ooyodo, Uzuki, Kashima, Roma, Shoukaku, Prinz Eugen, & Graf Zeppelin! I still need to acquire Yuu-chan though. I was going to, yet had my resources painfully drained.
Now to celebrate the Christmas festivities with pride!