– Some crew folks sitting in the open cargo hold. May have been better captured on my phone.
The following blog post is related to my Lumix GF-1 photography captures. Everything in this blog posting covers everything captured by my Lumix GF-1 keeping it all in one neat blog posting. People may find the “in-plane” images boring, I however find them overly worthwhile, as shown in the Prelude/Prologue blog posting. I even discovered what the mysterious plane was months after the fact. It was Cargojet related.
Trip Index:[ Prelude/Prologue] – [ Day 1] – [ Day 2] – [ Day 3] – [ Day 4] – [ Day 5] – [ Day 6] – [ Day 7] – [ Day 8] – [ Day 9] – [ Day 10] – [ Day 11] – [ Day 12] – [ Day 13] – [ Day 14] – [ Day 15] – [ Day 16] – [ Day 17] – [ Day 18] – [ Day 19]
– On our way on the Flair flight. WOOOO!~
– Inside the Flair 737 Max.
– Shortly after take-off.
– Admiring the beauty of these roads.
– Admiring the puffy clouds.
– Heading over the great lakes.
– Funky cloud formation. In waves.
– Admiring the squiggly lines.
Entering British Columbia. I stopped playing on my Steam Deck (was playing Titan Quest) anticipating the arrival of landing in Vancouver, if hours late.
– My god, this is gorgeous.
– Kelowna Airport! I knew it was here thanks to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
– Kelowna Airport
– One of the best views you can have. I genuinely admire this view, even after having seen it in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Awesome stuff.
– Attempting to view the A380 at night, after arrival. We rushed to view the landing site to instantly head back to base.
– Domo gas station on the right + Japadog chip wagon on the left.
July 17, 2022.
Friend took me on a sports car ride hosted by a small business. He wanted me to ride in the Ferrari. We rode in all except the BMW and Nissan.
I would also share images of myself if I wasn’t so ugly looking. I have insanely long hair and I hate myself for that. God damn.
– Lumber jack while admiring the cloudy mountain scenery.
– Ferrari F430 – What my friend wanted me to ride in.
July 18, 2022:
– One of the many souvenirs I obtained in Vancouver.
July 19, 2022:
I came back to Vancouver airport to plane spot, most specifically for the JAL flight landing into Vancouver. My Lumix wasn’t the best capturing these shots, my Samsung phone was much better.
– This is one of the better images. I love it.
– Another decent image.
– Nice! I even have the moon 🙂
– United we stand, divided we all. Shame we prefer being divided by faux politics.
Friend took me out on a Seaplane trip touring Vancouver by air.
– Harbour Air
– One of my favourite images. I love these cargo vessels sitting off the coast.
– Love both the oil tankers and the Baker Mountain seen in the back. One of the best views.
– Nice boat (with a touch of Anime references for violent Anime)
– I now know where I was driven in the Ferrari from 😉
– What a gorgeous view of an oil tanker.
– Cruise vessels under repair; Docked.
July 21st, 2022:
Friend took me for a helicopter ride into the mountains via ‘SkyTeam’ company.
– The second favourite mountain of mine is in view, Mount Judge Howey
July 28, 2022:
Friend took me camping at Cultus Lake. I even observed Renge roaming around.
– Enjoying some delicious BBQ, playing Azur Lane, having fun with Renge, and even unfollowing LittleVMills on Twitter. What a twat he was. He hates hard-working Canadians.
August 2, 2022:
The way back to Ottawa.
Thanks for viewing all my Vancouver related blog postings. Hope you enjoyed these ones.